Make a Corporate Donation
In order for us to meet our goals and provide the services cardiac patients rely on your help to with the fight against heart disease. With your donation to hearts4heart, this is how your valuable donation can make a real difference:
- Emotionally support and educate cardiac patients
- Help kids with the transition into adult hospitals
- Provide access to develop a virtual community for cardiac patients and their carers to share experiences and feelings.
- Encourage our clients to seek answers and supports services via the H4H’s portal which is relevant and constantly updated.
- Manage the website and respond and seek to resolve cardiac related enquiries
- Measure activity across the website and what aspects of the support offered are being used the most
- Seek regular feedback from all clients as to the value of the services provided etc. which will help us refine the on line support services and may, initially, lead us to our next priorities.
- Cause related marketing
- Seek a range of practitioners to provide low cost services for members (counselling as well as feel good experiences such as massages, movie tickets etc.)
- Ongoing communication/support during and following hospital admissions
- Provide support group workshops
- Educating employers on heart disease and how it affects employees
- Coordinating National support and network groups
- Through experience and recognised needs-additional services of support
Would You Like to Sponsor Us?
It is through the support of our sponsors that we are able to provide those affected with heart disease the help and services they need that have never been available before, raise awareness and keep hearts4heart operating. Your business helps us give back even more.
Whether it be through offering our pro bono services, or financial support hearts4hea are happy to work with you to tailor a partnership that suits your needs. We understand that partnerships need to be flexible, with different sponsors having specific needs and objectives.
How we can help you:
- Make a difference for your community by helping all affected with heart disease including patients, carers friends and families nationally, through support, education and empowerment.
- Recognition of our partner on our website with a direct link from our website to our sponsor
- Branding on all collateral leading up to, on and post events (invites, flyers, posters, Facebook, twitter)
- The use of our logo on client facing documents to demonstrate your commitment to corporate social responsibility [CSR].
- Build staff morale in your employees by giving back to the community
- Team building events for staff.
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors through your support of hearts4heart
- Participation in our annual cocktail party which is directly aimed at networking for all partners.
- Suggest ways to become involved in fundraising events
- Quarterly e newsletter and six monthly video that updates a selection of our constituents. Every 6 months we meet with our cardiac patients, to see how we are affecting their lives and what differences we are making.
Workplace giving allows Corporations and employees enjoy a close relationship with hearts4heart, and enable employees to donate money on a regular basis via regular payroll deductions from employees who have agreed to take part. The donations involved in a workplace giving scheme usually go to organisations with DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient).
Workplace Giving can be facilitated through the below organisations: